Re: [Nautilus-list] Web view reorganization proposal

<quote who="Darin Adler">

> Isn't this a packaging issue? I was surprised to discover that the Red Hat
> 7.2 packages used a separate nautilus-mozilla package, but that you couldn't
> remove it without also removing the nautilus package.

The Debian packages have always had it separate and removeable. If - for
whatever insane reason - you don't have mozilla installed, you can still use
Nautilus.

- Jeff

--
    Markets are what you sell bubbly health drinks, flourescent blow up
                furniture and mobile phone ring melodies to.