Re: [Nautilus-list] Web view reorganization proposal

On Thu, 2001-12-06 at 18:06, Darin Adler wrote:
> Since we are about to remove the help features from Nautilus, we no longer
> will have a strong requirement for the Mozilla view.
>
> So I'd propose that we move the Mozilla view into a separate
> nautilus-mozilla cvs module. That module and the nautilus-gtkhtml cvs module
> will provide HTML viewers for Nautilus, and we need not build one into
> Nautilus itself.
>
> Anyone have thoughts on this, pro or con?
>
>     -- Darin
I used to use the gtkhtml viewer, but now I am back to the
mozilla viewer, because gtkhtml is not in any way faster and
the mozilla viewer works really well.
I like the help feature of Nautilus, however generating the html
pages is very slow, and the pages don't look that attractive.
What will the future help system look like?