Re: [Nautilus-list] ta translation breaks Nautilus compile

On Sunday, August 26, 2001, at 06:40  PM, Dan Hensley wrote:

Well, I played around with it a bit, and the below lines fix the
problem.  However, I have no idea how to tweak the Makefile to make this
happen automatically for the ta.po file, so I'll have to defer that to
someone who knows how.  Or maybe the person/people who did the Tamil
translation could fix the .po file?

file="ta.gmo"
rm -f $file && LANG=c OLD_PO_FILE_INPUT=yes /usr/bin/msgfmt --statistics
-o $file ta.po

I think the idea is to do this one time and check in the new ta.po, not to make it part of the build process. I'm pretty sure that's what Karl Eichwalder was suggesting. I'll do it some time next week.

    -- Darin