Re: [Nautilus-list] problems with Trash

On Wednesday, August 15, 2001, at 01:12  PM, Ryan Muldoon wrote:

my comment is orthogonal to this patch, but relevant to trash:
is there any plan to store information about where the file came from, so
there can be a "restore file" feature?  This is pretty useful in windows.

No plans at the moment, but it was on our Nautilus feature list from the very beginning, just didn't get done. Patches to implement this are welcome.

Of course, having Konqueror, GMC, EFM, and Nautilus all sharing the same
trash system (like directory, and restoration metadata) would be very
beneficial.

Yes.

    -- Darin