Re: [Nautilus-list] Patch for gnome-info2html2 to respect INFOPATH

On Sunday, August 19, 2001, at 12:57  PM, Philip Langdale wrote:

This one line patch fixes gnome-info2html2 so that it will actually
append search directories from INFOPATH.

Even though I'm not an expert on the help bits of Nautilus, I can see that this is a good change. Please commit it.

Also, I'm not sure why but gnome-info2html2 does not put working
links in when it displays a "dir" file, unlike gnome-info2html which
does.

Sadly, you'll have to wait to hear from one of the help experts, probably John Fleck, on this one.

    -- Darin