Re: [Nautilus-list] branch the branch?

Hi,

;-) No objections here. Ugh, we are in a difficult position having to
decide how much of this fix to merge before our release though!

Anyhow, please don't slow your hacking momentum - I was saying
yesterday, Nautilus still needs one more good round of banging on it
and optimization after our frozen version. If we can just get it to
open a new window in 1 second or so, and chill the startup time out
just a bit more, I think we'll be golden. (For GNOME, there's no way
to do this before our release...)

Havoc