Re: [Nautilus-list] multiple concurrent logons don't work

On Mon, 13 Aug 2001, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> > Because i fixed a bug in it that made the client hang when the second user
> > (really any but the first user) connected to it.
>
> OK; I'm pretty sure given the symptom (windows showing up on the
> original machine) that it was the bug I was thinking of and not the
> one you were thinking of.

Yeah, i noted that when i looked at the report a bit closer.

> > I posted the patch to the fam list if anyone is interested.
>
> Maybe you should take over as maintainer of fam, given the growing
> number of your patches needed to get a good version.

I dunno. I will probably rewrite/convert fam later to be a userspace
daemon, to avoid some security implications having it running as root.

(It would still support the same libfam API of course.)

/ Alex