Re: [Nautilus-list] Help out

On 06 Aug 2001 14:09:19 -0400, Jonathan Blandford wrote:

Hi,

> There is a bug list at bugzilla.eazel.com, and most nautilus issues
> should be there.

I'll take a look there to get to quick grip on things.

> What feature do you think nautilus  needs, or what bug would you like
> to see fixed?

I'll have a good going over of Nautilus and compile a list. There's been
some discussion already I see, and a lot of the things mentioned are the
one's that are most annoying with Nautilus.

By the way - would it be possible to set up some sort of Wiki-page (or
perhaps a Moin-page) making it easier to 'take down notes' and share
them, and let others change them and so on. Maybe it could be a part of
the website that Jeff and Harvey are setting up?

Sincerely,
--
David Pettersson
dave se linux org