[Nautilus-list] Question.

I am a Debian user and a nautilus user since before the first .debs were
released.  I think that it is a very good product and that it has the
potential to be a great product.  I was just wondering why there are no
official debian packages from Eazel, and additionally, why there are no
hourlies in .deb format.  I understand that both the official release
and the hourlies are available in RPM 3 and 4 format.  It doesn't seem
like too much extra trouble to release .debs too.

Thanks a lot.

Adam.
wadam ocf berkeley edu