[Nautilus-list] Two major outstanding issues for 1.0.3

Besides all the other work for 1.0.3, we have two major issues outstanding:

    - rolling changes that were done for 1.0, 1.0.1, and 1.0.2 and are not
already in HEAD from the nautilus-1 branch to HEAD

    - getting translations complete in HEAD

I'd like to talk about our plans to get these done soon. I'd like to find a
volunteer to make sure all the changes from the branch are on HEAD. I'd like
to hear Dan's thoughts about how to get the more-complete translations from
nautilus-1 branch into HEAD and how to get translations for the additional
messages added since the branch was created.

    -- Darin