[Nautilus-list] a few small bugs with current snapshot

I just downloaded new snapshot rpms, and have a couple comments/bugs to
report (I'm using linux-mandrake 7.1 on an smp x86):

1. Using the search feature crashes nautilus completely.  I'd imagine
that this is due to transitions with medusa and such.....

2. I really like the idea of the new preferences.  If I change my
default icon view zoom to 150%, though, my desktop tries to get bigger,
and ends up with a scrollbar on it.  probably not the right thing. ;-)

3. I love the list view, except that it has an arbitrary cutoff point fo
how wide columns can get, which is annoying when I have long file
names....if that size were increased, or the limit removed, I would have
nothing at all to complain about with the list view.

4. (I reported this as a bug earlier tonight) The up arrow should have a
right-click menu like the forward and back buttons.  It the menu's
contents would be all of the directories above the current directory.
So, if I'm in /home/ryan/documents, the menu would have /home/ryan,
/home, and /.  I think it would be a pretty useful feature, and probably
not too hard to add.

Anyway, these are just some preliminary thoughts on the most current
version.....

    --Ryan