Re: [Nautilus-list] List view colors

Le lun, 02 avr 2001 23:19:13, Nicolas Mailhot a écrit :

> Le lun, 02 avr 2001 22:53:45, John Sullivan a écrit :
>
> > There are preference settings now for setting the font
> > size at 100% in icon
> > and list views. Don't these do the trick for you?
>
> Uh ?? Seems I didn't check the preferences as often as I
> should. Well, If there is such a setting I'll use it (and
> fill bugs if there are problems).

Well, with the 200104031702 RH7 nightlies preferences won't
freeze my computer, so I was able to check this, and yes,
there is such a setting. But what solved all my problems is
the GTK system font setting, since that's what I've been
basically waiting for all along.

Thanks a lot Ramiro, I'm pretty sure I owe this to you :)).

--
Nicolas