[Nautilus-list] [announce] Initial Nautilus Testing website posted

Hey, there!

    I've just pushed a preliminary resource site for Nautilus testing
<http://nautilus.eazel.com/testing>. Thanks to Arlo Rose for making it
look less ugly.

    For those of you interested in testing Nautilus, what other
information would you find useful? (please reply directly to me, or to
the nautilus-test mailing list.)

Hope this is of help,

Eli

P.S. If anyone has spare time on their hands and is so inclined, please
do note the "Verifying Resolved Bugs" in the "Things We Really Need Help
With" section. ;)