Re: [Nautilus-list] Trying to get nautilus to work on ppc

> on 9/1/00 8:21 PM, Ariel Rios at ariel arcavia com wrote:
>

> The -Werror flag is off for Nautilus releases. So this is only a problem if
> you are building from cvs rather than from a release tarball.
I always use CVS stuff for evo, bonobo, oaf, and so on...

> I'm not sure what caused this problem. It looks like a problem including the
> Bonobo.idl file, which seems strange since you say you've successfully
> compiled Evolution.\
I'm sending this email in evo... ;)

> If you'd like to work on debugging this some more, perhaps you could stop by
> the #nautilus IRC channel some time.
I'm always there and in #gnome, #gnumeric, #evolution

> If there are LinuxPPC-specific problems, we'd be happy to fix them. Not sure
> what "careless about it" means. We don't have any LinuxPPC systems set up,
> but we'd like Nautilus to work on it if possible.
Ok I was a little rude... But I am really frustrated with the issue
and will help to solve it.

ariel