Re: [Nautilus-list] About the Nautilus FAQ

peter foley ireland sun com wrote:

I will add this, there is a script run-nautilus that sets some of the more
common variables.

The mozilla issue is most often MOZILLA_5_HOME=/usr/lib/mozilla
assuming that your mozilla libraries are installed there.

You generally can see errors in the console when you launch nautilus which
can be usefull for debugging.

-R*S