Re: [Nautilus-list] Bugs(?) with nautilus-200010122100

The best way to report these problems is to use our bug tracking system:

http://bugzilla.eazel.com/

It would be useful if you filed bugs for each specific issue below.  You
can also file bugs for the features you have patches for and someone
will look at them.

-re