Re: [Nautilus-list] Debugging nautilus - a nightmare :-(
- From: Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org>
- To: Pavel Cisler <pavel eazel com>
- Cc: nautilus-list lists eazel com
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] Debugging nautilus - a nightmare :-(
- Date: 12 Oct 2000 23:26:55 +0200
Pavel Cisler <pavel eazel com> writes:
> The gdb we use around here is:
> GNU gdb 19991004
> I believe it is on RH 6.2.
> It should work with the pthread backend fine.
I'm now finally able to debug Nautilus :-)
After hacking around a bit in nautilus-directory-async.c and increasing
the limit of user processes from 256 to 4096 (!) it finally works in gdb
if I start nautilus on a directory with only a few files in it (and I get
about 200 threads), but it works.
martin gnome org (private)
baulig suse de (work)
] [Thread Prev