[Nautilus-list] Testbuilds...

Hi
I don't know if this is the right forum for this, if it isn't I hope someone
at eazel forward it to someone that cares.

I would like to test nautilus to help out that way, but there are some things
thats still keeping me from doing this:

I don't want to compile all stuff my self!
I don't want to install really unstable rpms (I already have bonobo and some other packages, but I dont know if they are the same...)

What I'd like to see is a nightly build on the same form as the preview release, a tar ball containing everything. Just untar and run, to uninstall \rm -rf

//Snaggen

Mattias Eriksson             E-mail: c96men cs umu se
Tvistevägen 26                       snaggen acc umu se
907 36  UMEA                 Tel:    090-198800
SWEDEN                               070-5636769

'I don't fight for a cause   Hemsida: http://www.acc.umu.se/~snaggen
I fight for the fight'       PGP: http://www.acc.umu.se/~snaggen/snaggen.asc