[Nautilus-list] Article that's not all into the hype.....

I thought I got the link from this list, but I guess I was wrong.
If you read this article and ignore the negative attitude you might find
this article interesting, it mentions some problem that it might be worth
looking at. And again remember to ignore the negative attitude (or do as I
do and be amused of it)

http://www.pablotron.org/reviews/nautilus-PR2/

I think it's nice to read a negative article for once... ;)

//Snaggen

Mattias Eriksson             E-mail: c96men cs umu se
Tvistevägen 26                       snaggen acc umu se
907 36  UMEA                 Tel:    090-198800
SWEDEN                               070-5636769

'I don't fight for a cause   Hemsida: http://www.acc.umu.se/~snaggen
I fight for the fight'       PGP: http://www.acc.umu.se/~snaggen/snaggen.asc