Re: [Nautilus-list] Bug buddy

Ben FrantzDale wrote:

> > We'd like to have bug buddy work with Nautilus. But the current bug buddy
> > results in a lot of backtraces with minimal additional comments -- not what
> > I really consider bug reports.
>
> How do you figure? Bug buddy has a full comment field just like any other bug
> report would...

We "figure", based on previous experience with bugbuddy from other gnome
projects that some of us maintain. Bug buddy makes it too easy to just click
"next" a few time, optionally enter ``it crashed when I clicked`` in description

and ``asdadffasdfsa`` in comment in the belief that the stacktrace is good
enough.

Basically, bugbuddy does not make it painfull enough to file bugreports.

/dev/eskil
---