Re: [Nautilus-list] Bug buddy

On Thu, 09 Nov 2000 08:58:25 -0800
 Darin Adler <darin eazel com> wrote:
  | on 11/9/00 2:10 AM, Ross Burton at r burton 180sw com wrote:
  |
  | > How about integrating bug buddy into Nautilus (a la Evolution) so that
  | > bug reporting is easier?
  |
  | We'd like to have bug buddy work with Nautilus. But the current bug buddy
  | results in a lot of backtraces with minimal additional comments -- not what
  | I really consider bug reports.

the biggest improvement to bug-buddy from an end-user's point is how in the heck
are we supposed to know if the bug has already been reported or not?  We're
supposed to check the website and browse around for ages looking for it.  It'd
be ideal if we choose the (like we currently do in bug-buddy) the app and what
specific category and then have a web-link taking us to that area on the website
when we can quickly glance whether it's been reported or not.

 adam http://www.kaikun.org 4,000+ photos
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ