Re: [Nautilus-list] Is PR2 much different from the latestrpm-snapshot?

My thoughts on the subject:

Why not add a container to the panel on the left (sorry don't know what it's
called) where files would go while in limbo.  You could either drag files to the
container or right-click -> cut/copy.  This would allow a multidimensional
cut+paste history, it wouldn't have to be linear.  Perhaps the default when you
did a right-click -> cut, right-click -> paste would be linear, but you could
also open the clipboard component and drag files/text fragments/images/etc out of
it.

-b