[Nautilus-list] eazel:// eazel-services:// search:// not recognized

> That definately sounds like you dont have the medusa package.  The
> medusa package implements the search: protocol for gnome-vfs.

I installed that, but nautilus said medusa wouldn't start.  It doesn't look
like there are debs for ammonite and that other module.  And upon further
research, I found out that apt-get install nautilus didn't even install all
the required debs that there were debs for!

I'll just try compiling...

Thanks,

Gerry