Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus make problem?

on 11/6/00 8:00 PM, mpierce at mpierce optusnet com au wrote:

> Nautilus make causing this problem
> make[3]: *** [nautilus-rpm-view.o] Error 1
> make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/nautilus-0.1.0/components/rpmview'
> make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/nautilus-0.1.0/components'
> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/nautilus-0.1.0'
> make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2
>
> Does anyone know what is causing this?

Most likely you are trying to build a set of sources where the RPM view
doesn't work without "--enable-eazel-services". That was a known bug some
time time ago. I don't think it's currently broken on cvs HEAD though.

Since you don't say where you got the sources or what version you are
compiling, it's hard to say. You also deleted all the actual error messages,
leaving only the errors from the "make" tool itself, so all I can see is
which directory the failure happened in, not what the failure was. But in
this case that was enough for me to guess.

    -- Darin