Re: [Nautilus-list] Re : problem linking mozilla component

Both mozilla and nautilus need to be built with the exact same c++
compiler and the exact same DEBUG flags.

Either both get -DDEBUG or both dont.

I added some voodoo to configure.in to detect that your mozilla was
build with -DDEBUG and adjust the mozilla component flags accordingly.
I dunno why that isnt working for you.

-re