From: Galton, Simon [mailto:galtons AECL CA]
Sent: 31 May 2000 13:39
To: 'nautilus-list lists eazel com'
Subject: [Nautilus-list] binary snapshot

After seeing the recently produced screenshots (thanks, folks, they're
surprisingly useful for us
too-busy-with-work-to-code-but-can-spread-the-word guys...),
I'm wondering if there are any recent binaries available.  I'd like to demo
at our next LUG meeting, I've got Evolution ready to demo, this would be a
nice show.

Thanks, all

Simon

Oh, some of you may want to know about the LUG (linux users group):
 (Hamilton, Ontario area folks:  HLUG - Wednesday, June 7, 7:00pm @ Mohawk
college, Rm E233)