[Nautilus-list] Ok here's an idea

Maybe this ain't the place for this. The other day I was talking to a
friend of mine and they said something that I thought was interesting.
Wouldn't it be good if you never had to be concerned with files. I mean
just think how cool it would be for a user, if they never had to deal
with the file system. Why do you need to worry where things are stored,
wouldn't it be good if your computer just did it. I know this is just
something that will probably never happen, but instead of thinking about
how to manage/present the file system why not think about how to
hide/get rid of it for the user and have the computer just doit.

Anyway keep up the good work

Jeff