[Nautilus-list] Bonobo changes break Nautilus & eog build

Dan Winship changed the BonoboPersistStream API but nobody updated Nautilus
or EOG, neither of which will compile with the latest Bonobo. The changes do
not appear to be trivial. So check out Bonobo only if you want to help try
to fix the problems.

Gene and I did not have the benefit of this notice and are now stuck. So I
guess I'll spend my time trying to learn about BonoboPersistStream for
awhile.

John