[Nautilus-list] Design documents

Hi all,

I have been thinking of designing a component-based open source
application for browsing differnent types of content, and I think that
Nautilus might be the most closely resembling existing project.

Therefore I would be very interested in design documents not present
in the docs subdirectory in CVS, if there are any?

Otherwise I'll just stick to the source code! :-)

Regards,

-\- David Eriksson -/-

"An expert in a particular computer language is really an expert
in the work-arounds necessary to use this language to perform
useful work." - Richard B. Johnson