Re: [Nautilus-list] tree view
- From: Seth Vidal <skvidal phy duke edu>
- To: John Sullivan <sullivan eazel com>
- Cc: Seth Aaron Nickell <snickell stanford edu>, nautilus-list lists eazel com
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] tree view
- Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 11:42:30 -0400 (EDT)
> > Not "essential" but strongly expected. Its one of the most popular (and
> > effective, IMO) mechanisms for moving & copying files. This is one of the
> > primary mechanisms in MacOS, KFM, Windows, and many other common file
> > managers. In fact, gmc seems to be one of the few FMs w/o this feature.
> Actually, the MacOS has never had this feature.
well then that is where macos fails.
This feature is handy - and suprisingly intuitive.
especially if the user is used to cutting and pasting text from documents.
] [Thread Prev