Re: [Nautilus-list] Html component ...

ramiro eazel com [ Thu, Jun 22, 2000 at 04:03:45PM -0700 ] :
> Fatih Demir wrote:
> >
> > I can't compile mozilla on my system as I haven't got enough space for this
> >  monster .
> >

> And did i tell you to ?

no, but I want to have a graphical web-browser within the coming GNOME desktop.
 ( and if there's no way out of the dependancy road to mozilla, then also
    mozilla; lynx/w3m are well-done, but I'm missing IE ( which was available
     for Solaris sometimes ago, I think ) under linux; no real browser seen
	yet. )

PS: I don't have got Netscape installed.
--
){
	kabalak->Fatih Demir.