Re: [Nautilus-list] Html component ...

This actually might be a gtkhtml problem - I asked andersca to look at it.

The problem seems to be a GConf/gtkhtml interaction problem.

I looked briefly at the gtkhtml code and the code aborts because of a
g_assert(client).

client is a some sort of data structure from GConf (GConfClient?)

Perhaps it is a change in gtkhtml that requires a change in ntl-web-browser.