Re: [Nautilus-list] Help Functionality In Nautilus

Ali Abdin wrote:
> HTML files during compilation using jade - you can just install the SGML
> file).
Good to know :).

> The GDP is resonsible writing the documentation and help stuff. They currently
> plan on writing a few new docs for GNOME-1.4 (I think an 'Introduction to
> GNOME' kind of thing (as opposed to the big bad users guide).

While I agree with you that it is big and a "Introduction to GNOME"
fitted in 4-5 pages
will be very good, I must say I like the Gnome Users Guide, it is very
helpful
when someone wants to look for more information, because it is like a
tutorial.

I even learned something new: you can trash your config by holding
control or shift
(I can't remember) when you log in with gdm :). Very helpful.

Any source is always helpful, just keep it structured.

--
Manuel Clos,
llanero jazzfree com