[Nautilus-list] [jcastro appi com br: [Evolution-hackers] Gconf makes us dance]

I saw the following on the evolution-hackers mailing list and thought it might
be of interest to the Nautilus crew.

----- Forwarded message from Juan Carlos Castro y Castro <jcastro appi com br> -----

Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 19:43:53 -0300
From: Juan Carlos Castro y Castro <jcastro appi com br>
Subject: [Evolution-hackers] Gconf makes us dance
To: Evolution Dev List <evolution-hackers helixcode com>

New CVS version of gconf changes file names & locations. I found I had
to remove /usr/share/aclocal/gconf.m4 (since there's a
/usr/share/aclocal/gconf-0.6.m4 now) otherwise gtkhtml wouldn't config.

I removed /etc/gconf/path* too for good measure (they're
/etc/gconf/0.6/path* now).

----- End forwarded message -----