Re: [Nautilus-list] Color of Icon Caption text

There's a heuristic built in where it tries to decide if your background is
light or dark, and uses a dark or light text color based on that. So if that
heuristic is working right, changing your background image to a mostly-white
one should give you dark text. But maybe there's a bug in this?

John