[Nautilus-list] OAF Errors

I've been trying to use Nautilus for a while now, and I keep getting the
error:

** WARNING **: GConf error:
  Object Activation Framework error:
 OAF problem description: ''

This repeats about 800 times, then nautilus core dumps with:

GConfClient-CRITICAL **: file gconf-client.c: line 1106
(gconf_client_get_full): assertion `err == NULL || *err == NULL' failed.

I messed around with the code that's failing, and it's a function called
gnome_vfs_uri_to_string, and the error is that it's trying to lookup a
NULL string.  Has anyone had these errors?  These packages are built
from CVS source.

--

    Luke Reeves, Neurotech
    luke949 sympatico ca