Re: [Nautilus-list] Plain Text Problems

Hi Darin,

On Wed, 2 Aug 2000, Darin Adler wrote:
> There is no problem with this; it's a good idea. However it should be
> redundant. Listing "text/*" should be sufficient and we should be able
> to remove the "text/plain" and "text/html" items above with no effect.

        Yes, I'm doing this; also I'm slightly concerned that this
component thinks it can deal with <item value="special/webdav-directory"/>
can someone who knows confirm / deny this ? I'll commit shortly with a
load of other bits.

> It seems very unusual to me that removing "text/html" from the list
> above has any effect at all.

        I imagine this is down to what order oaf returns equaly matching
results in, as a random guestimate.

        Regards,

                Michael.