Re: [Nautilus-list] About the Nautilus FAQ

on 8/16/00 11:37 PM, Gunther Strube at gbs image dk wrote:

> A few suggestions:
>
> 1)
> Questions about embedded (de)compression, eg. clicking on a
> ZIP file, GZIP'ed tar file; does Nautilus handle that
> transparently - expanding it, then managing it as a virtual
> folder where you can drag &drop from it into other folders.
>
> 2)
> Music/video. Questions about embedded playing of CD music,
> MP3, MPEG, DVD...

Thanks for the suggestions. But I'm not looking for general categories to
add to the FAQ, anticipating questions people might ask. Instead, I want the
FAQ to actually contain answer to questions that are frequently asked. They
have to be asked at least once!

So if you ask a specific question, it might end up in the FAQ.

    -- Darin