[Nautilus-list] Plain Text Problems

There appears to be a problem with the Text component that comes with
bonobo :) It seems to want to be able to handle HTML stuff which prevents help
from rendering correctly in Nautilus (at least with help/gtkhtml - Mozilla
seems to work fine). Here is the text-plain.oafinfo excerpt:
<oaf_attribute name="bonobo:supported_mime_types" type="stringv">
<item value="text/plain"/>
<item value="text/html"/>
<item value="special/webdav-directory"/>
<item value="text/*"/>
</oaf_attribute>

I fixed it by removing text/html entry - and everything seems to work fine. I
do not understand why the text component wants to handle text/html ;)

I have not commited this change, since it needs to be approved - Michael, can
you commit this fix?