Re: [Nautilus-list] GNOME VFS Porblems en detail ..

> My problems are e.g. in the gnome-vfs-slave.c file (+1299)
> where a Request_epv.get_file_info is filled ..
>
> <gcc>
> gnome-vfs-slave-notify.c: In function `gnome_vfs_slave_notify_create':
> gnome-vfs-slave-notify.c:761: structure has no member named `get_file_info'
> </gcc>

That sounds like a problem compiling the .idl file. The file
gnome-vfs-slave.idl defines the structure. It's the Request interface. And
it does have a get_file_info in it. Maybe you have the wrong version of
ORBit or something?

Do you have the versions that nautilus/HACKING says you need?

Also, there are usually people on channel #nautilus that can help you with a
problem like this.

    -- Darin