[Nautilus-list] OAF changes

I just converted Nautilus to use OAF, and Ramiro updated eazel-hacking
appropriately. There is some unfortunate breakage as a result of this.

* Image viewing won't work until I get EOG fixed.

* Any iids mentioned in the metafile are old GOAD IDs and are now
  invalid. This might be either the default view for the location or
  the list of extra views hack for the music file. This might crash
  nautilus. I really should ignore invalid OAFIIDs but I have not done
  that yet.

* The config settings for meta views wil be lost. You need to turn
  them all off and turn whatever ones you want back off.

Let me know if you run into anything else. Ramiro is san checking my
work as we speak.

 - Maciej