[Nautilus-list] Bonobo/OAF path

Argh, I continue to be frustrated in my attempts to send this (my
final Bonobo/OAF patch) out.

Here it is on the web:

http://nautilus.eazel.com/bonobo-patch/bonobo-oaf.patch

The ChangeLog entry is inlcluded in the patch.

I would like to check this in Monday night at the latest, and change
Bonobo to use OAF by default as soon as possible thereafter.

I don't know if any of you have gotten this mail before, it certainly
hasn't been making it to nautilus-list or gnome-components-list, but
hopefully this copy will make it at least one of those places.

 - Maciej