Re: [Muine] How to install inotify and trayicon plugins when building from source

On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 1:33 PM, tchomby <tchomby googlemail com> wrote:
> Downloaded muine 0.8.10, I can install it from source, but I don't see
> how to install the plugins that come with it.

Hi tchomby,

they are built automatically, you'll have to copy them to the muine
plugins dir, for me that is /usr/lib/muine/plugins. Just copy all dll
and config files from the plugins subdirectory of the muine build dir.

Regards, Götz
--
AL I:40: Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.