[Muine] Lyrics plugin?

Hello,

I am a long time muine user. Muine's simple interface is prefect for how
I interact with my music catalogue but there is one feature I sorely
miss. I sometimes have a hard time understanding the words in songs and
a lyrics plugin a la rhythmbox would be fantastic.

I remember that there was one kicking around two years ago and located
it here http://www.gnome.org/~fherrera/Lyrics.cs. I complied it and
installed it against the version used in debian unstable but it never
displays lyrics but instead outputs a window refering me to
http://lyrc.com.ar/.

I do not have c# coding skills to update the code but I think a lyrics
plugin would be a great feature.

Zoho