Re: [Muine] Gtk# 2.8?

I believe 2.4 is also the version that Novell officially supports, though they may bump that version with this new release.

- Brian

On Thu, 2006-09-07 at 18:38 -0700, Tamara wrote:
Currently, Muine depends on Gtk# 2.4.  A couple weeks ago, Gtk# 2.10 was
released so it's been a little while since we've bumped up our
requirements.

Debian is generally the slowest of the bunch so we can usually judge by
them whether or not to bump up our requirements.  Debian testing and
unstable have Gtk# 2.8 but the backport to Debian stable is only at Gtk#
2.4.

Debian testing (etch) is supposed to be released as stable (4.0!) by the
end of the year.  That's another four months away.  Should we just wait
until etch is released or should we bump up our version requirements
now?

-- Tamara