[Muine] cover art

I really like Muine. My daughter uses it because it has, in my opinion,  the simplest and best "cover based" interface for choosing albums.

I do have a couple of suggestions or questions.

Why implement a separate window for choosing albums? Not that there are too many windows, but couldn't the view in the main window be changed just by clicking on "play song" or "play album"?

Could the cover artwork be made larger than the current default size? Also, it would be nice if the album view allowed for turning off the text and just showed columns of cover art.

Thanks for the great work.