Re: [Muine] sputnik 0.0.2 released

Hello all,
I tried to install sputnik but faced some problems. Well actually I met no problems when installing it. I had all the needed dependencies. But when I try to launch it I get an error dialog with this error "Old gst-python Version Sputnik requires gst-python version 0.10 or newer". However I double checked and I have installed the gstreamer python bindings. I use Ubuntu Dapper and I don't see any other packages that may be related. I have installed all possible plugins and dev packages for gstreamer0.10 and also the packages around gst-python.
And I'm kinda curious of this app :) If you need further info to fix the bug, I'll be glad to help.
Best of all,
Rostislav