Re: [Muine] ANNOUNCE: Muine 0.8.4

On Mon, 2006-01-30 at 15:32 +0100, Joachim Beckers wrote:
> Breezy checkinstall-debs will be up in a few days in my repo, if the
> backports team isn't quicker than me :-)

Turns out they aren't, and I wasn't quick either. :-)

So, debs are up at:
deb http://home.versateladsl.be/beckers.p/breezy/ ./

It's Muine cvs + patches built for Ubuntu Breezy. There's also lots of
other plugins (and more coming, if I can get them built).

You'll probably need this in your sources.list too (for mono):
deb http://apt.filefind.net/ breezy main contrib non-free

have fun,

Joachim