[Muine] warnings and errors with muine cvs

Hi,

I'm trying to build muine cvs, but there are some problems. The
showstopper is this:
# ./autogen.sh
[...]
libmuine/Makefile.am:35: HAVE_GST_OLD does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
#

I'm not sure what's wrong here. I've checked that HAVE_GST_OLD appears
in AM_CONDITIONAL, and it does... Is there something I've overlooked wrt
the gstreamer changes made earlier?

Other warnings it spits out are:

Please add the files
  codeset.m4 gettext.m4 glibc21.m4 iconv.m4 isc-posix.m4 lcmessage.m4
  progtest.m4
from the /usr/share/aclocal directory to your autoconf macro directory
or directly to your aclocal.m4 file.
You will also need config.guess and config.sub, which you can get from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/config/.

and:

m4/vorbis.m4:9: warning: underquoted definition of MM_PATH_VORBIS
  run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
  or see
http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending-aclocal
m4/ogg.m4:8: warning: underquoted definition of MM_PATH_OGG

regards,

Joachim