Re: [Muine] The complete mail this time...Fwd: Patches for various things

On Tue, 2006-02-21 at 17:27 -0800, Brad Taylor wrote:
> I'll agree that this new menu structure is more categorically correct,
> but I think its missing the central point.  It is Muine *Music Player*
> after all.

But why would they expect it to be under "File"? They'll first be likely
to click the button with a play icon on it, and then they'll start
hunting the menus. A literate user will think to look under the category
having to do with songs, and the illiterate user will just check the
first menu like always, clearly they aren't reading much if they'd check
"File" first!

Aaron Gyes